Kenzen Koi Food, 10 pound bag
All Kenzen Koi Food:
- NO fillers or corn
- Over 80% less fish waste
- Highest quality ingredients - FDA approved
- Optimize body and bone growth
- Year round feeding even in 38 degree water
- Comes in Floating or Sinking
- 7mm Pellet - Perfect for medium to large koi
- The only food you'll ever need to feed your koi!
- Only in Floating
- 4mm Pellet - Perfect for small to medium koi
- Provides high energy for young koi and bulks up larger koi
Recent testing has validated the research that with the use of proper ingredients koi can be fed in very cold water. The makers of Kenzen Koi Food have demonstrated that Kenzen Koi Food can be fed in temperatures as low as 38 degrees Fahrenheit. DO NOT ATTEMPT feeding other brands of Koi foods at low temperatures. Kenzen Koi Food has micro-nutrients that feed the immune system, this helps the white blood cells and permits feeding and heeling even in low water temperatures.
Finally a Koi food that is so good for them and easy to digest. Most importantly, they digest almost all of the food and pass on mostly fiber as waste. (SkagiTek has tested Kenzen Koi food and verified reduced waste by about 80% in our controlled indoor Koi tank.)
The top 5 ingredients: Herring Meal - Potato Starch - Squid Meal - Whole Dried Egg - Garlic
In the first month of feeding Kenzen Koi Food exclusively, koi keepers notice increased muscle mass and skin luster on their koi.