Microbe-Lift Nite-out II is designed specifically for pond waters that contain marine life. Its highly specialized microbial consortium of nitrifying cultures are specially formulated to eliminate ammonia via a natural biological process termed "nitrification".
- Quickly establishes the necessary populations required to efficiently cycle nitrogen compounds in the pond
- Acts within a day or two to lower ammonia nitorgen and nitrite nitrogen levels naturally
- Especially useful when starting up a pond and when nitrite buildup is observed
- Nite Out establishes, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters
- 16 oz treats a 500 gallon pond for 14 months
- 32 oz treats a 2,500 gallon pond for 5 months
- 1 Gallon treats a 5,000 gallon pond for 11 months
- Contains Nitrosomonas, Nitrospira and nitrobactor
Specially Formulated for Rapid Ammonia and Nitrite Reduction Decreases Ammonia & Nitrite Toxicity MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II is designed specifically for aquarium waters that contain marine life. Its highly-specialized microbial consortium of nitrifying cultures are specially formulated to eliminate ammonia via a natural biological process termed nitrification.
The cultures contained in MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II will establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia. MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II liquid nitrifying bacteria contains select strains of Nitrosomonas, Nitrospira and Nitrobacter. Nitrosomonas oxidize ammonia to nitrite and Nitrobacter and Nitrospira oxidize nitrite to nitrate. Nitrification Nitrosomonas Nitrobacter NH3 => NO2 => NO3 Ammonia Nitrite Nitrate MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II comprises select microorganisms that are autotrophic